Thứ Tư, 5 tháng 10, 2016

TOUCHING STORY ABOUT PAPA

TOUCHING STORY ABOUT PAPA

When I was a little girl, I bear in mind that when my father was repairing something, whenever he asked me to hold the hammer, so we would have a time for a discussion with each other. I never ever saw my daddy drinking or taking a „ night out with the young boys", all he did after work was taking care of his household.

I grew up and left home for college and ever since, my dad had actually been calling me every Sunday morning, no matter what. And when several years later I purchased a house, my papa was painting it by himself for three days in the 80-degree summer heat. All he asked was to hold his paint brush and talk to him. But I was too hectic in those days, I did not find any time for a discussion with my dad.

Four years back, my dad was visiting me. He spent lots of hours creating a swing set for my child. He asked to bring him a cup of tea and have a talk with him, but I had to prepare for a journey that weekend, so I did not have time for any long conversations that day.

One Sunday morning we had a telephone talk as usual, I observed that my dad had actually forgotten some things that we covered lately. I was in a rush, so our discussion was short. Few hours later on that day came a call. My daddy was in a hospital with an aneurysm. Instantly I purchased ticket for a flight and on my way I was considering all missed out on celebrations to have a talk with my papa.

By the time I have actually shown up to healthcare facility, my daddy had actually passed away. Now it was he who did not have time for a discussion with me. I understood how little I understood about my father, his deepest thoughts and dreams.

After his death I discovered much more about him, and even more about myself. All he ever asked me was my time. And now his has all my attention each and every single day.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét